Years of Establishment
Welcome to Yeti Health Science Academy (YHSA)
YETI HEALTH SCIENCE ACADEMY (YHSA) is an academic institution established in 2003 with the aim of producing human resources on various disciplines of health sciences. The college is affiliated to Purbanchal University. The institution has its own buildings for class rooms, library, laboratories, office and hostel. It is centrally located in Kathmandu City at Kanti Marga, Maharajgunj. It has well-equipped laboratory facilities with modern equipments and accessories required for demonstration and practical classes of Biochemistry, Microbiology, Parasitology, Hematology, Histopathology and Physiotherapy. The institution conduct clinical posting at Green City hospital which is its own hospital. In addition to that students are also taken to different other hositals (Bir Hospital, Kanti Children Hospital, Orthopedic Hospital, Maternity Hospital etc).
Start your education with us
In order to achieve the defined goals and objectives, following strategies are adopted
Set up student-centered educational environment.
Emphasize on professional teaching learning activities.
Make necessary arrangement for learning activities in different settings.
Recognize and respect for diversity of thought.
Facilitate for interdisciplinary collaboration in the global community.
Coordinate with other to update the latest knowledge and skills.
Exam/Notice/Events related updates.
Why Yeti Health Science Academy?
- Well Equipped Laboratory Facilities for Practical classes necessary for Basic Sciences, Clinical Practical lab with advance equipments
- Competent and trained Faculties
- Computer Lab with Adequate Computers and broadband internet service with WIFI facilitiy
- Well furnished Library with adequate Text Books, Reference Books and Journals
- Own buildings with Adequate Physical Facilities and Teaching Learning Aids
- Hygienic and Well Furnished Girl's Hostel
- Centrally Located at Kantimarga, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu with easily access to Public Transport facilities